165 Acres – Crawford Co. PA Farm – Horse or Cattle Farm Offered in Two Tracts and As A Unit 5 3/4% Seller Financing Available Two Homes – Quonset & Bank Barn – Pasture – Grass Lan | Spartansburg, PA | KIKO Auctions and Auctioneers
Kiko Auctions Logo
Realtors • Auctioneers • Advisors
NAMEADDRESSAUCTION PRICE
Entirety 44362 Highway 77
Spartansburg, PA 16434
$259,600.00


165 Acres – Crawford Co. PA Farm – Horse or Cattle Farm
Offered in Two Tracts and As A Unit
5 3/4% Seller Financing Available
Two Homes – Quonset & Bank Barn – Pasture – Grass Lan

Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 6:00 PM   -   Real Estate Sells at: 6:00 PM
Slideshow
Gallery
       
previous photonext photo
auction flyer
165 Acres – Crawford Co. PA Farm – Horse or Cattle Farm
Offered in Two Tracts and As A Unit
5 3/4% Seller Financing Available
Two Homes – Quonset & Bank Barn – Pasture – Grass Land & Woods – 40 Mile NE of Meadville – 40 Miles East of Erie
Absolute auction, this good farm sells to the highest bidder on location:
44362 Highway 77, Spartansburg, PA 16434
Directions: RT. 6 east of Union City to 89 and south to 77 and left through Spartansburg - Or - 77 NE of Meadville, Pa. Watch for KIKO signs
165 acres – Sparta Twp farm – improvements include very good 4 or 5 bedroom vinyl sided home – approx. 1920 sq ft – New 25 year architectural shingles, insulation, siding, windows, etc in 2004 – main level w/ living room, DR, kitchen, bath and laundry area – 2nd level bedrooms – oil heat – well and septic – 768 sq ft guesthouse or rental w/ 2 bedroom and bath plus walk up attic. 32X110 block and steel 2 story Quonset bank barn – 36X60 bank barn w/ metal roof in 2004, w/ 12 box stalls, fence pasture, real good set of buildings. approx. 2/3 open and 1/3 wooded – No zoning – 90 acres open fields, balance woods, 36 acres fenced. Farm offered in two parcels and as unit selling way brings the most.

Parcel #1 – 30 acres with all buildings mentioned above. Land mostly all pasture and grass land. 342’ frontage and 1 acre across road. Some woods, you’ll like this one. Possible business opportunity.

Parcel #2 – 135 acres vacant farm land – half open grass land – balance wooded. 378’ Frontage on Rt 77. Come walk it over.

Note: 25% gas and oil rights transfer with each parcel. Maps at site or visit us on the web. Open house on buildings Sat. May 24 2:30-4:30 PM.


Continue Reading
Real Estate Terms
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 10% down auction day, balance due at closing. Buyer's premium of 10% to be added to the final bid to establish the purchase price. Seller will finance with total 20% down at closing, 5 3/4% simple interest, amortized over 15 years with 2 year call date. Any desired inspections must be made prior to bidding. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct. Any questions on financing call Rusty Kiko.
Auction By Order Of
Green Land Llc
Sign up to learn about upcoming auctions and KIKO news.
Auction Team
Russell T. Kiko Jr.
Russell T. Kiko Jr., C.A.I.
Auctioneer/Realtor
330-455-9357 ext 115
Auction License #: AU002727L
Real Estate License #: RS222810L
Company License #: AY000170L


Views: 21,404
Related KIKO Auctions
May 23 - 4:00 PM

North Canton, North Canton City, OH
Brick Ranch On .39-Acre Lot, John Deere Mower
May 24 - 12:00 PM

Akron, Springfield Township, OH
161-Acre Farm
Offered In Parcels & Entirety
May 24 - 12:30 PM

Bowerston, Orange Township, OH
Nicely Updated Lake Home At Leesville Glens
May 25 - 12:30 PM

Cuyahoga Falls, City of Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Investment Property, Zoned Mixed Use, Cuyahoga Falls
See all KIKO
For Sale Listings here



  • Kiko Phone
  • Kiko Email
  • Kiko Auctions Office Directions
  • Kiko Auctions Facebook
  • Kiko Auctions Twitter
  • Kiko Auctions YouTube
  • Kiko Auctions Instagram
KIKO CANTON Office
2722 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, OH 44718-3507

Office: 330-453-9187
Toll Free: 800-533-5456
Fax: 330-453-1765
MLS Logo Equal Housing Logo
National Assocciation of Auctioneers Logo
The inclusion of advertising, logos or website links on this website does not constitute an endorsement by the KIKO Auctioneers or its affiliate companies of the products or services so advertised.

©2024 Website, KIKO Logos and "KIKO" are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved.