Side by Side Duplex Home | Salem, Ohio | KIKO Auctions and Auctioneers
Kiko Auctions Logo
Realtors • Auctioneers • Advisors
NAMEADDRESSAUCTION PRICE
1 890 & 896 E Third St
Salem, OH 44460
$52,250.00


Side by Side Duplex Home

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 6:00 PM   -   Real Estate Sells at: 6:00 PM
Slideshow
Gallery
       
previous photonext photo
auction map
Side by Side Two Story Duplex Home
6% Seller Financing
Absolute auction, family owned for 25 years, owner retired, all sells to the highest bidder on location:
890 & 896 E. Third St., Salem, Ohio 44460
Directions:
Take 3rd St. east off N. Lincoln. Watch for KIKO signs
Corner lot – all separate utilities – each side has 2 bedroom and bath up, kitchen, LR, bath, laundry, front and rear porches plus basement. 100 amp breaker, good rental history, 1200 Sq. ft. each, $500 plus utilities each. Open 1 1/2 hr before sale. Mostly replacement vinyl windows. Both have high eff. Gas furnaces, both have appliances, updated shingle roof and blown and rolled insulation. RE taxes are $318.16 per 1/2 year.
Continue Reading
Real Estate Terms
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: 10% down auction day, balance due at closing. Buyer's premium of 10% to be added to the final bid to establish the selling price. Any desired inspections must be made prior to bidding. All information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct. OR Seller financing available, total of 20% down balance amortized over 10 years with 5 year call date. 6% simple interest.
Auction By Order Of
AUCTIONEER/REALTOR: Russell T. (Rusty) Kiko, Jr., C.A.I., ext 115, 330-495-0923


AUCTION BY ORDER OF: Paul and Linda Zeller
Sign up to learn about upcoming auctions and KIKO news.
Auction Team
Russell T. Kiko Jr.
Russell T. Kiko Jr., C.A.I.
Auctioneer/Realtor
330-455-9357 ext 115


Views: 16,888
Related KIKO Auctions
June 05 - 12:30 PM

Canton, City of Canton, OH
3-Unit Apartment, 2-Unit Apartment, Canton, OH
June 27 - 12:30 PM

New Concord, Union Township, OH
27-Unit Apartment Complex
June 15 - 12:00 PM

Orrville, Baughman Township, OH
Country Estate On 3+ Wooded Acres
June 14 - 12:30 PM

Medina, City of Medina, OH
1 Acre Land
See all KIKO
For Sale Listings here



KIKO CANTON Office
2722 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, OH 44718-3507

Office: 330-453-9187
Toll Free: 800-533-5456
Fax: 330-453-1765
MLS Logo Equal Housing Logo
National Assocciation of Auctioneers Logo
The inclusion of advertising, logos or website links on this website does not constitute an endorsement by the KIKO Auctioneers or its affiliate companies of the products or services so advertised.

©2024 Website, KIKO Logos and "KIKO" are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved.