Real Estate & Auctions:
Success And Social Distancing
May 8, 2020
As Ohio businesses begin to open back up, KIKO is more committed than ever to the safety of our clients and colleagues. We wanted to share some important updates about how we are moving forward:
- Social distancing rules will be in effect at all KIKO events. Per the Ohio Dept. of Health, please maintain 6 feet of social distancing during our auction previews, buyer pickup and real estate open houses.
- We will continue offering staggered preview and pickup times for auctions. Buyers are encouraged to stay in their vehicles when possible, and a KIKO associate will put purchased items in your vehicles.
- All on-site auctions will be held outdoors until further notice, with ample space for social distancing.
- "High touch" surfaces, such as tables and credit card machines, will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and at the end of each event.
- Per the Responsible RestartOhio initiative, the use of masks, hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing is still encouraged.
Additionally, KIKO continues to lead the way in online buying and selling options for real estate, land, equipment, firearms and more.
Bidding online has never been easier.
Please click on the links below for instructions.
Bidding For Real Estate Online
Bidding For Chattels Online
We know our clients have buying and selling goals to reach, even during these unprecedented times. And we will help them do that – safely. Because doing things the right way has always been a part of our family tradition.
Stay safe and stay positive!
The KIKO Team