“From The Estate Of Wayne Kaschak”
Will be open auction morning 9:00 AM for viewing.
Absolute auction, all sells to the highest bidders on location:
1816 Old Drum Rd. NE, Bolivar, OH 44612
Directions: Take I-77 south of Canton to the Bolivar (RT 212) exit, then east to N. Orchard Rd. NE and north to Northwood Ave., then south to Old Drum Rd. NE and east to auction.
• ’68 Dodge Coronet R/T with 426 Hemi engine, auto trans., power steering, 2-dr. hardtop, black bucket seats, alum. mags, appears to be original except for the wheels, 37,772 mi., ser. #WS23J8A126426. Engine was restored in October of 2012. Contact auctioneer for additional information.
• ’73 Dodge Dart with 318 engine, auto trans., 2-dr. hardtop with sunroof, black bucket seats, appears to be all original, 32,030 mi., ser. #LL29G3B418252.
• ’56 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible modified with 400 engine, dual carbs, headers, engine compartment chromed out, TCI trans., bench seats, 84,318 mi., ser. #VC56F196421. Original V8 engine to sell separate.
• ’05 Chrysler Crossfire 2-dr. roadster convertible, model CRF, black, 16,105 mi., ser. #1C3AN55L25X041268.
• Some car parts include: ’56 Chevy V8 engine – Front and back windows for a ’56 Chevy Bel Air – Taillights – Grill for a ’73 Dodge Dart – Hub caps – Manifold cover - Wheels – Etc.
Be on time, autos sell at 11:00 AM sharp! All vehicles have been stored inside. Live and simulcast bidding available. Will be open auction morning 9:00 AM for viewing.